AsfBin version 1.8 [Release 220.127.116.114]
Intuitive, fast and reliable tool for processing ASF and WMV files.
Asfbin is a full implementation of ASF file specification completely independent from
Microsoft Windows Media Format SDK. This makes Asfbin especially powerful when
it comes to fixing damaged ASF/WMV files. It can repair almost all types of errors
within your favourite video files.
Now AsfBin tool comes along with AsfBinWin application, which, thanks to an easy to
use user interface and its preview capabilities, makes work with video files really simple.
AsfBinWin main features:
- fixing damaged and/or unseekable files,
- cutting fragments out of all ASF files,
- precise joining files or selected fragments into one ASF file,
- single frame accuracy and loseless processing,
- video preview with stream selection,
- DMO and VCM codecs support,
- creating loops,
- removing selected streams,
- editing scripts and markers,
- optimizing packet size to reduce file size,
- logging actions into a specified file...
Program type: Window application
Archive version: 18.104.22.1683
Size: 262kB (409kB Debug)
Platform: XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista, Win7
Program type: Command line utility
Size: 253kB (458kB Debug)
Archive version: 22.214.171.1244
Status: These tools are FREE for non-commercial use. Thanks in advance for any financial support.
If you want to know more about available source code licenses, please, proceed to
Below there are older version of asfbin command line tool: