|[1/31/2012]||A few improvements to AsfBin|
New version - 18.104.22.1684 of AsfBin is out!
What's in this version?
- Improved precision of resulting file duration when joining many files together.
- Added support for UTF-8 text files when importing markers, scripts and attributes.
With this improvement any languages like e.g. Japanese, Arabic can be used when adding
markers, scripts or when setting file attributes.
- AsfBin can fix files that were having incorrect entries in the metadata
object preventing it from playing by major video players.
The latest 22.214.171.1244 AsfBin command line tool can be found as usually here
The window version is going to be released shortly.
|[12/11/2011]||After 9 years of silence - New SubCreator is out!!!|
Finally great news not only for hardcore users.
SubCreator version 1.4 is ready for downloads!
As planned this is an updated version of SubCreator with lots of improvements and fixes.
These are amongst others:
- Improved movie playback. Now playing through DirectShow Enhanced Video Renderer as default.
- Added MPL2 subtitle format support.
- Easy to use installer added.
- Help system converted to a HTML help to make it working under Windows 7.
- Improved visual appearance of the main application window.
- Lots of bug fixes around processing subtitles and general functionality.
More on new version of SubCreator can be found in the SubCreator section
|[8/16/2011]||New asfbin without the "Human Test"|
I have received a critial feedback on the "human test" I had introduced
in the previous vesion of Asfbin to mitigate some cases of it being overused as
a slave worker to some so called "GUI" tools. This was mostly around cases when
legitimate non-commecial users had problems with running in batch processing mode.
Therefore I decided to get rid of this test completely.
This version also contains a fix for the out-of-memory issue when processing
files over 2GB in size having a script command stream in it.
The new 126.96.36.1993 AsfBin release can be found in the AsfBin section
|[12/20/2010]||Merry Christmas to All!|
This year Christmas Tree will be full of presents:
All versions of AsfBin (Command line, Windows and Linux) with
the latest updates and hopefully running with no major glitches.
This build fixes recently discovered by me issue when processing
audio files or files resulting will only audio streams in output.
The latest 188.8.131.522 AsfBin releases can be found in the AsfBin section