Palabra 2.0 with many improvements is available for download!
|[5/2/2015]||Improved Palabra 2.0|
Recently I became a frequent user of my own Palabra as am I going to go to Japan and I need to refresh my Japanese
language skills. While using it I found a few bugs or irritating behaviours. I also redesigned the popup screen to get a nice look.
The application is more mature now and better adjusted for Windows 7. Possibly Windows 8 as well, but I since I am not a big fan
of this new OS I haven’t tested it there. Therefore if you find any issues please let me know.
The latest version is available in Palabra section
Feel free to use it. I would be happy to get you feedback or any lessons you created and wish to share with others.
See available lessons in Palabra resources section
|[1/31/2012]||A few improvements to AsfBin|
New version - 22.214.171.1244 of AsfBin is out!
What's in this version?
- Improved precision of resulting file duration when joining many files together.
- Added support for UTF-8 text files when importing markers, scripts and attributes.
With this improvement any languages like e.g. Japanese, Arabic can be used when adding
markers, scripts or when setting file attributes.
- AsfBin can fix files that were having incorrect entries in the metadata
object preventing it from playing by major video players.
The latest 126.96.36.1994 AsfBin command line tool can be found as usually here
The window version is going to be released shortly.
|[12/11/2011]||After 9 years of silence - New SubCreator is out!!!|
Finally great news not only for hardcore users.
SubCreator version 1.4 is ready for downloads!
As planned this is an updated version of SubCreator with lots of improvements and fixes.
These are amongst others:
- Improved movie playback. Now playing through DirectShow Enhanced Video Renderer as default.
- Added MPL2 subtitle format support.
- Easy to use installer added.
- Help system converted to a HTML help to make it working under Windows 7.
- Improved visual appearance of the main application window.
- Lots of bug fixes around processing subtitles and general functionality.
More on new version of SubCreator can be found in the SubCreator section
|[8/16/2011]||New asfbin without the "Human Test"|
I have received a critial feedback on the "human test" I had introduced
in the previous vesion of Asfbin to mitigate some cases of it being overused as
a slave worker to some so called "GUI" tools. This was mostly around cases when
legitimate non-commecial users had problems with running in batch processing mode.
Therefore I decided to get rid of this test completely.
This version also contains a fix for the out-of-memory issue when processing
files over 2GB in size having a script command stream in it.
The new 188.8.131.523 AsfBin release can be found in the AsfBin section